Below is an excerpt from the school prospectus that outlines the uniform for Pen y fro Primary School.
“ All pupils are expected to wear the school uniform:-
- navy jogging bottoms, trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- blue polo shirt with the Pen-y-fro logo or plain blue polo shirt
- navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with Pen-y-fro logo or plain navy sweatshirt or cardigan
- blue gingham summer dress
- sensible school shoes or black trainers.
- Navy fleece jacket with Pen y fro logo or plain navy fleece jacket (optional)
- PE kit - navy shorts and t-shirt with Pen y fro logo or plain navy shorts and t-shirt
Our official supplier for uniform is Bergoni and uniform can be ordered for pick-up or delivery from their website www.bergoni.co.uk (see link below) .Waterproof suits for Forest School activities and school book bags are available at the school office.
Articles of clothing should be clearly labelled with your child’s name so that in the event of an article being mislaid it can be traced. Children are strongly discouraged from wearing any jewellery, or any article of clothing which could prove dangerous. No jewellery will be allowed to be worn during P.E. lessons.”