Role and Responsibilities Written and Agreed by All Ambassadors.
As Digital Ambassadors it is our role to help and support our classmates in using ICT and to help to further develop the use of ICT in our school.
Our responsibilities are :-
• to test out new ICT resources, which could be websites, software or hardware;
• to share our skills and expertise with other children, classes and teachers;
• to help to set up ICT equipment in classrooms for teachers when needed;
• to make sure that the laptops and i-pads are placed correctly in the storage trolley and that the trolley is kept tidy;
• to help and support teachers and classes to use ICT in the classroom;
• to help to make sure that other pupils know about
e-safety and to help adults to develop rules to help children stay safe when on the internet;
• to be a role model to other children in the correct and sensible use of all technology currently used in our school.
The Digital Ambassadors meet on a regular basis to discuss, implement and develop new skills throughout the school.